1. Parents and caregivers are solely responsible for their children and guests. Children must be supervised at all times. We will not be held responsible for any injuries resulting from unsafe play or inappropriate use of our equipment.
2. Only children 2-12 years old are allowed on the play structure. No adults are allowed in the play structure unless assisting a child in need.
3. The Play Cube is a SOCKS ONLY facility for adults and children. No shoes or bare foot is allowed on the play area. Socks is available for sale.
4. No eating, drinking, candy or gum is permitted in the play area and structure.
5. The Play Cube assumes no responsibility for any damages, loss, or injury during the visit (including, but not limited to cuts, scrapes, and bruises).
6. Any damage will result in additional charges.
7. The Play Cube is a nut free facility and the party host is responsible for any guests with any kind of allergies.
8. Please note that the mini trampoline only allows one child at a time and all customs understand that we have responsibility to monitor.
9. In case of a fire, all customs understand that the host must evacuate the guests to the nearest fire exit.
10. All children must go down the slide feet first.
11. No climbing is allowed outside of the play structure.
12. No toys are allowed in the climbing structure.
13. Please ensure that you and your child are free of any illness.
14. The Play Cube is not held responsible for any lost or stolen items.
15. No sharp objects, knifes are allowed in the facility.
16. Alcohol may be allowed, but subject to conditions
17. All packages are subject to applicable taxes
18. Prices are subject to change without notice
1. A $100 non-refundable deposit is required when reserving a birthday party. However, deposit may be transferable for another date subject to availability, within two months, with two weeks’ notice.
2. Reservations can be made over the phone or in person.
3. We request that you ensure your party finishes at the designated time to avoid additional charges and to allow cleaning for the next party.
4. Please do not tape decorations on the walls.